Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FYI


If you’re stumped on what to give me for my birthday, I have one word.

Snuggie

David and I were watching late-night TV (and by that, I mean after 10pm) and we saw a commercial for this thing. Sure, I saw Tina Fey’s reference to it on 30 Rock but I didn’t know it was a real product. And I have to say, the commercial is very persuasive. Look, I’ll be honest with you. I like to cover myself with blankets. And sometimes my arms are cold. It’s true, I could put on a sweater, but why use TWO things when just ONE would do the trick? Plus, just look at the picture of that poor woman on the website. – buttoning up a sweater can be so damn time-consuming.

The women in the commercial look so cozy, reading their books under their Snuggies. And I’m not sure if you’re privy to this, but in New Jersey, they were extending a DOUBLE offer, where you get a free booklight.

FYI.