Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Seattle, come collect your weather



I'll tell you something: If I'd wanted to live in Seattle, I'd have moved there.

By which I mean WHY THE HELL IS IT STILL RAINING?

This is some bullshit. Enough is enough. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I've used my stroller raincover so much in the past three days that it is literally falling apart now and I've had to patch it back together with duct tape. My new Chooka whale rainboots, while adorable, are not built for this level of immersion in water They are too cute to be fully waterproof. I'm sick of being spat on. And I'm sick of my kids having waaaay too much energy at bedtime for lack of running around. They've called for a return of the PILLOW FIGHT for God's sake. Something must be done. They decimate me during pillow fights, those ruthless suckers.

Seattle. please come collect your weather. She's a drag and she's worn out her welcome.