Monday, April 21, 2014

A tasty little (free) morsel of Now I See You


So, guys, I wrote a book. I'm not going to lie; it was a shit ton of work and it was pretty time-consuming and an advance reader just told me she ACTUALLY peed in her pants - a little, you know that shit happens -- because she laughed so hard while reading a part about my Nonny. The fact that my book might cause you to soil yourself makes me ridiculously happy. I'll probably mention it a few more times before its publication (yay! St. Martin's!!) on June 24th. But for now, I will whet your palate and get you hungry for more but offering you this tasty little morsel of an expert . . . the prologue of the book and a whole juicy chapter from the middle.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE EXCERT THAT MAKES PEOPLE PEE THEIR PANTS

(There should be a surcharge for capital letters, I know; barring taxation, I can't resist the urge to get carried away).