Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Announcing the Now I See You Book Trailer!!

Book trailers are not, in fact, like sex and pizza -- good, even when they're bad. Book trailers are more like homemade yogurt - when it's bad, it's REALLY bad.

In my humble and very biased opinion, the Now I See You book trailer is like fresh-out-of-the-even Neapolitean style pizza from Grimaldi's --  hot, satisfying and  . . . OK I never said I was a world-class analogizer. Point is, I have AN OFFICIAL BOOK TRAILER! And it's damn funny. Also, it is one minute long. So, you know, even if you hate it, it's over before you know it.

Many thanks to Poke Gravy Studios for helping me realize my dream of making light of misfortune, and animating a stick figure man whose underwear is on fire.

Presenting . . . Tips for the (Secretly) Blind