Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Surprise Guest Blogger

I was sitting at my computer about to write a blog post when Primo happened by and asked what I was doing.

“I’m just writing a post for my blog,” I said, “Do you have any ideas for me? Something interesting or funny which happened lately or which I should talk about?”

Primo said, “I wish I had a computer so I could write blog posts."

And that was when I invited him to guest blog for me. He decided to write about his sister’s princess fixation.

Here’s what he came up with:

The Tragical Story of Squeaky Princesses

It all a started out when we got the movie Snow White. Sec watched a princess with a squeaky voice. The next day, Seconda was asking for a Snow White shirt. Mommy said, “No.” The next day, we went to New Jersey. That’s when she watched Sleeping Beauty, ANOTHER princess with a squeaky voice. The next day, she asked for a Sleeping Beauty bike. Those people that make princess bikes just want money, you know. Then, Mommy had an idea. Every time, Seconda got enough points, by being good, she could get what she wanted. The next week, she got a princess bike basket. My face turned red. That’s because I was angry that Seconda got princess stuff, because they have squeaky voices and they scream in a very squeaky scream when they’re scared. If you don’t understand, I mean that I think they are annoying.

My strategy for getting Sec off the princess habit, is to tell a princess story with also other stuff, with wizards, witches, goblins, ghosts, evil kings, lava bosses and knights. That will cure her.


Dude, I’ve got myself a new guest blogger. And for him, I guess its better than a paper route, though less lucrative.