Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Missy Missing

My youngest sister, who I rely on to stay in-the-know about cyber-happenings and shit like that, sent me a link to the following website:

Missy Missingb

At first, I wrote her back, saying, "I don't get it."

She wrote back, "What don't you get? Its FUNNY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

(She is big on All Caps, that one).

So I gave it another shot. It did require an investment in time - about five minutes to figure out what the hell I was reading. But once I got it, I died laughing, This guy is like the Sacha Baron Cohen of internet pranks. In fact, "pranks" isn't the right word. Basically, he just writes letters and emails to piss people off. They are very funny. Mainly because the people he's writing to don't know how to respond to someone who's such an asshole. All in all, a terribly fifteen minutes well-spent in laugh therapy.