Monday, March 22, 2010

Inspired!

As I mentioned, my kids are deeply entrenched in an Alice in Wonderland monomania. So when my sister and her boyfriend came over this weekend, Primo sat them down and put them to work, directing them each to illustrate a page of his own edition of Alice, which he put together in about 30 minutes. I had recently showed him the Axe Cop site and he decided HIS work should be up on the internet, too. So he made this book, had me transcribe his narration and forced me - not exaggerating - to scan it into the computer so I could share his work with the world. I would TOTALLY buy this book, incidentally, and not just because I'm his mother. Ok, maybe just because I'm his mother. But I love the hookah smoke being blown into vowel letters by his caterpillar and I am completely smitten with his Cheshire Cat.