Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oscar movies, cast with kids

OK, I died laughing at this. Treat yourself right on a Tuesday and watch these Oscar movies cast with kids.

I have several observations to make:

A. I haven't seen Argo or Lincoln yet but I feel like when I do now, its bound to be disappointing. I kind of want to watch the entire features acted out by these children.

B. Where did they find these acting prodigies? The kid who does Christoph Waltz' german accent? Give that kid a freaking Oscar. The one who can pronounce "indomitability" impeccably? I can't even pronounce that word without screwing my courage to the sticking place.

I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Zero Dark Thirty, just 'cause I love it when the kid says, "Did you find out with torture?" and the other one replies, "No, Why would you fink that?" That, and the wigs.