Monday, April 5, 2010

Meme'd!

I've been memed by the ladies at All Kinds of Pretty. Now, I don't know precisely (or really at all) what that is, but who am I to resist what seems to be a viral zeitgeist-y phenomenon? I present to you, my bag:


This bag was purchased from Old Navy, for $19.99, about 3 years ago. It’s not a diaper bag, but has worked perfectly as one, with the twin side pockets for bottles, and now sippy cups. But dude, it has not fared well over the years and I am definitely due for a new one. Look at the size of this tear in the front of the bag:


Now for the contents:


What surprised me about this exercise what how little of this crap is for me – it’s all stuff for the kids:

Five kinds of snacks (to be fair, we just got off the plane from Tennessee, so my snack supply was fully loaded).

Change of clothes, training diapers and wipes even though my youngest is pretty fully potty-trained (I know the first day I go without them, I’ll have a kid with shitty britches on my hands).

One plastic bat, because you never know when that’s going to come in handy.

I do, however, have my favorite H & M sunglasses, a mirror, and one very wonderful lipstick I stole from my 23 year-old sister. Oh, and my wallet is from my sis too – Miss Sixty and very snazzy if I do say so myself. So that’s where the glam is hiding.

And there you have it. I’ve been memed.